- creating a hyperlink, like this one SAFETY TRAINING : First Aid Guide
- or Google Docs gives you the option to embed the entire document. It even gives the option to choose the only one of the sheets from this Spreadsheet with two sheets.
Purpose: Provide the trainer with an efficient way for the trainer to use this spreadsheet to:
- prepare points for the meeting
- have documentation of what was taught in the session
- have documentation of who attended the training session
- have and easy method for assuring that attendee's will have something to take with them for future reference, which is easy to place in a a wallet.
- Future development will be for the automatic generation of a What You Learned Sheet /form that can be accessed from the attendee's smartphone, and provide responses to be turned in no latter than the week of the training session.
- You change the title
- Date Automatically populates: Assuming you are preparing the this sheet on the same day as the session.
- You enter the brief content for 8 Points you will cover in training session.
- keep in mind that this will also provide the base for the Follow Up: What You Learned Sheet
- The 8 points will automatically populate the OSHA Training Take Home page
- The Attendance Sheet, with signatures of the attendees is filed to comply with OSHA requirement to provide documentation showing employees are continuously being trained on how to safely work and maintain a safe work environment for themselves and others working with them.
- Purpose: to allow you to easily print out what was taught in a wallet sized take home for each attendee
- Printing the page is all that needs to be done
- Date, Instructor, and Points automatically populate the page
- It can provide a reference for the Print out and/or online Follow-Up : What You Learned Sheet.(Coming in the future)
Your Comments are welcome.